Our corporate and commercial law experts support the services we provide to our private clients, whether they are trusts with underlying assets, individuals and entrepreneurs with privately-owned businesses or wealth-holding structures and family offices.
We pride ourselves on our firm’s ability to provide astute commercial advice to help our clients and to harness our expertise to develop workable solutions to any issues that may arise.
We have a wealth of practical experience to draw on in dealing with a wide range of associated corporate and commercial law work types, including:
- Structuring of new business ventures, including shareholding structures;
- Production of shareholders’ and members’ agreements;
- Drafting and interpreting commercial agreements;
- Advising on sales and purchases of companies and businesses; and
- Advising on corporate management and governance issues.
In addition, we have our own in-house company secretarial service. As such, we can incorporate companies and LLPs for clients and ensure that statutory filings at Companies House are kept up-to-date and made on time.