For over 45 years, Wiggin Osborne Fullerlove has had an international reputation as leading experts in the field of taxation for UK and international private clients.
The firm continues to be at the forefront of understanding tax issues for high net worth individuals and their families and structures, and providing advice to help them meet their obligations.
Our specialist tax lawyers advise on:
- All aspects of UK income and capital taxation for individuals, trusts, companies and other asset-holding structures;
- Inheritance Tax for individuals and trusts;
- Domicile issues, including the remittance basis of tax;
- UK corporation tax;
- Indirect and secondary taxes, including Stamp Duty Land Tax, ATED and Value Added Tax; and
- Tax investigations and voluntary disclosures.
Our areas of expertise in the context of taxation include the rules applying to fund managers and entrepreneurs.
Our tax experts have unrivalled experience in advising families with international interests and non-UK domiciled individuals (whether or not resident in the UK).
We advise on UK tax issues affecting UK and non-UK companies with UK-connections, in particular in the context of clients’ private wealth structures and planning.
Our lawyers advise on tax residency issues and UK tax exposure of UK and non-UK companies, on UK corporation tax for UK companies with cross-border revenue streams and on VAT in UK and cross-border contexts.
Inheritance tax planning
In conjunction with our expertise in the fields of personal tax and succession planning, Wiggin Osborne Fullerlove has an unrivalled reputation in advising UK and international high net worth individuals, families and their entities on all aspects of planning for UK inheritance tax events.
The firm has a wealth of experience advising on inheritance tax in the following contexts:
- Estate planning;
- Family trusts;
- Business property;
- Agricultural property;
- Family investment companies;
- Lifetime gifts and planning;
- Charitable giving;
- Gifts out of income;
- Heritage property;
- Gifts ‘in lieu’;
- Post-death variations.