Background in brief
- Gained BA (Hons) in 1991 at University of Leicester.
- Passed the Law Society Finals Course in 1992 at the College of Law, Guildford.
- Trainee at Glanvilles Solicitors, qualifying as a Solicitor in 1994.
- 1994 to 2011 Solicitor/Associate Private Client Department at Rickerbys LLP.
- Joined Wiggin Osborne Fullerlove in 2011.
Significant legal, trust and tax expertise in estate and trust administration for private individuals, will drafting and private client work.
Full member of the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (TEP). Membership available only to experienced and senior practitioners in the field of trusts and estates.
Elizabeth undertakes Probate work. Unlike many other firms we simply charge an hourly rate with no mark up to reflect the value of the estate. We will where possible give an estimate but from experience most of our estates are complex which makes giving accurate estimates very difficult