Hannah is a private client lawyer who specialises in advising internationally mobile high net worth clients on a broad range of issues.
She has particular expertise in tax planning for UK resident but non-UK domiciled individuals and their families, including in relation to the establishment and taxation of trusts, remittance planning and associated issues, estates and succession planning. Her practice further covers advising on the steps non-UK resident individuals should take prior to becoming UK resident to ensure tax efficiency.
Hannah enjoys working with a broad range of clients, often across generations, and finds it rewarding to offer solutions to complex problems.
Hannah joined Wiggin Osborne Fullerlove in 2014, having previously trained and worked at Macfarlanes LLP from 2008 to 2014.
Professional Memberships / Awards
- Shortlisted for Citywealth's "Lawyer of the Year - Associate" 2019 award
- Included in Citywealth's 2019 list of “Future Leaders” in the private wealth industry
- 2002 – 2006 BA Hons French and Italian, University of Exeter
- 2006 – 2007 Graduate Diploma in Law, Bristol Institute of Legal Practice
- 2007 – 2008 Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, London
Hannah has a wide range of interests; in particular, reading, cooking and spending time with friends and family. Hannah is also involved with an educational charity based in Gloucestershire.