Background in brief:
- Born and grew up in Russia prior to moving to Israel in 1994
- Gained LLB in 1999 at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- 1999 – 2005 – advocate with the IDF (Israel Defense Forces) Military Advocate General Corps.
- 2005 – 2007 – managing a representative office for overseas UHNW individuals in Israel
- 2007 – 2013 – senior advisor and legal consultant at a private family office of an UHNW individual in London
- 2014 – partner, Enyo Law LLP, London
- From January 2015 – partner, Wiggin Osborne Fullerlove
- Fluent in Russian and Hebrew
- Admitted to practice in Israel – Member of Israel Bar Association since 2001
Advising clients in complex commercial disputes, assisting clients to coordinate different sets of litigations and other various legal matters (both civil and criminal) in England and in other jurisdictions, including Israel, Russia, Eastern and Western Europe, USA and others. Assisting clients with management of assets and investments, setting up and maintaining complex business structures in European and off-shore jurisdictions.
In Michael’s Own Words
"No two cases are identical as no two people are ever the same. Each client and each case should be approached differently and always bearing in mind the ultimate goal the client wants to achieve, although, in many cases, helping client to identify and understand that goal will be one of the most important tasks for the lawyer."