Micol is a private client lawyer with a strong interest in cross-border advisory work. Her work covers a wide range of international private client areas, concentrating in particular on wealth structuring for client with cross-border tax, trust and succession planning issues. Micol has native/bilingual fluency in Italian, French, Spanish and English; she also has professional fluency in German.
Micol joined Wiggin Osborne Fullerlove in 2019. She had previously trained with Taylor Wessing LLP’s London office. In 2018, Micol completed the Association of Pensions Lawyers Beginners Course.
- 2011 – 2015 BA (Hons) Law with French Law, University College London
- 2013 Internship with Gide Loyrette Nouel (Paris office) as a winner of the Oxford French Law Moot
- 2013 – 2014 Licence 3 Droit Privé, Université Panthéon-Assas Paris 2
- 2016 – 2017 Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School (London)
- 2017 – 2018 MA (as part of the LPC with Business), BPP Law School (London)
Micol enjoys cooking, reading, listening to opera and solo travel. She is currently involved as a volunteer for a UK charity which rescues cats and dogs from North Africa.