Simon is a dual-qualified accountant and trust practitioner, specialising in work for high net worth private clients. He has particular expertise in the areas of trusts, foundations and company administration and accounting along with related compliance matters.
Simon provides accounting for complex trust and company structures as well as a full administrative service for individual and trust/company tax reporting, FATCA/CRS, UK Trust Register and other compliance matters.
Simon has worked in the private wealth industry since 2007, having previously worked as a company accountant.
Simon joined Wiggin Osborne Fullerlove in September 2018.
Before joining Wiggin Osborne Fullerlove, Simon worked for eleven years with Rawlinson & Hunter in the Cayman Islands and in Jersey, as a trust manager and as head of client accounting.
Simon has also worked in the accounting function of large firms such as Aviva, GE and Diebold.
Professional Memberships/ Awards
- FCCA (Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
- STEP Advanced Certificate in UK Tax for International Clients
- 1996 – 2000 BA Hons Accountancy and Finance, Leeds Metropolitan University
- 2001 – 2002 ACCA, BPP College Leeds
- 2009 – 2011 STEP Diploma in International Trust Management, CLT International
Simon enjoys watching a range of sports and the outdoors life, in particular long countryside walks with his family.