Background in brief
- Awarded first class honours degree in History with French from University College London in 1995, followed by CPE and LPC (with Commendation) at The College of Law, London in 1996 and 1997 respectively.
- Articled at May May and Merrimans, Grays Inn, London, qualifying in 1999.
- Joined Ernst & Young’s Private Client Tax Department in 2000.
- Wiggin & Co/Wiggin Osborne Fullerlove since 2002, becoming a Partner in 2006.
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CTA) since 2004.
Comprehensive tax and trust legal expertise for both private individual and corporate/commercial organisations, applying a wide knowledge and use of both UK and offshore structures.
Stephen has worked for a wide portfolio of clients since qualification and has a strong track record for client care.
Acts for a variety of UK and international individuals and organisations providing a range of tax and trust legal advice.