Background in brief
- Gained LLB in 1972 at University College, London.
- Articled at Lovell White & King (now Lovells) from 1974, qualifying as a solicitor in 1976 and practising with the same firm until 1978.
- Joined Wiggin & Co in 1978.
- Became a Partner in 1979, Managing Partner in 1984 and Senior Partner in 2001.
- Senior Partner of Wiggin Osborne Fullerlove following demerger in 2003.
Company, commercial and tax work for clients with international interests.
Tim is well regarded for developing new client relationships.
In Tim's Own Words
"You need to make each client believe they are the most important client you have. You need always to respond in a timely fashion and always let the client know what is happening.
Keep advice simple to understand and ensure it is properly presented. If you cannot spell the client's name correctly, how can they have confidence in the advice?"